Friday, October 8, 2010

Mustang

Okay, so I have always had this enormous love for Mustangs. I love the new body style from 2006 and up. Well, every single day that I come to school, I see people driving Mustangs everywhere! It is killing me! I know absolutely NOTHING about cars, and most of the time if someone names a car then I have absolutely no idea what it is. However, when it comes to Mustangs, I have my dream Mustang almost down to a "T." I want it to be black and i want it to say "Mustang" along the bottom on the sides in white decal. I want chrome in the grill and I want the exhausts to be chrome. I want it to have a body kit so that it looks super low to the ground. I want the windows tinted to about 5%. The rims will be Anodized hot pink, and it will nave hot pink neons on the inside and under it. It will be a Shelby Mustang GT, so clearly it will definitely have the hood scoop. For the interior, I do not want leather; I want it to be fabric and I want it to have "Mustang" written all over it. I also would like to have the gills on the side quarter windows also. Just typing about it makes me picture it!

No comments:

Post a Comment